FOODPathS event | 29 Nov 2022 | Online
Funders Forum for the Future SFS Partnership
Join us in the discussion about future funding modes, and help shape the Sustainable Food Systems (SFS) partnership!
During this event supported by the European Commission, you will learn more about the FOODPathS CSA (Coordination and Support Action), the future Horizon Europe Sustainable Food Systems Partnership (HE SFS Partnership) and how they relate to each other. You will also hear exciting insights from a series of interviews with funders from different sectors and have the opportunity to help shape the funding modes of the HE SFS Partnership. Speakers include Daniela Lüth from DG RTD and Hugo de Vries from INRAE.
What to expect:
- Introduction to CSA and SFS and how they are related
- Where are we, and what will happen in the coming months?
- FOODPathS Funders’ Network and Funders’ Map: how you can join
- Some first insights from interview rounds with funders
- Interactive working groups on future funding modes of the partnership